The rules apply for movies released between May 5 and Labor Day Weekend. Using Box Office Mojo, we'll revisit how everyone did in September. We've got 7 MMC'ers pitting their forecasting skills against each other. The points system, pulled from Slash Film, is as follows:
- Getting number 1 or number 10 dead-on gets you 13 points (each).
- 10 points for numbers 2-9 dead-on
- 7 points if your pick was only one spot away from where it ended up
- 5 points if it was two spots away
- 3 points if your pick is anywhere in the Top 10
- 1 point for each dark horse that makes it into the Top 10